We can see you are located in UK, you might want to checkout the site in english!Take me there!
Building long-term value
through responsible business practices
At Power Stow, we believe that conducting business responsibly is essential to creating long-term value for our stakeholders and society. Responsible business practices are intrinsic to our company, in terms of our environmental footprint, business ethics and social matters.
We believe that solid reliance on our values in our approach to CSR will help us stay on the right path and create real impact.
Our strategy sets the direction for our work on sustainability and lays out six commitments towards 2026 to inspire our actions on sustainability and CSR in the coming years. Our six commitments are:
- Cut CO2-emissions from own operations
- Conduct life cycle assessment (LCA) on Rollertrack Conveyor
- Maintain lost time injury frequency at < 1
- Increase hours of training year-on-year towards 2026
- Increase proportion of recycled waste from production
- Increase share of recycled content year-on-year
Read our 2021-22 CSR Report
Our Corporate Social Responsibility Report provides an overview of our commitments and initiatives relating to climate, environment, people, transparency, and much more. Download the report and learn more about our sustainability cases.